I have thought boy all along, and I have not yet been wrong ... HOWEVER it almost scares me into voting girl simply because everyone else is choosing boy. So with some uneasiness I vote GIRL, just so someone can be right. If I'm right, I WILL gloat. If all of the rest of you are right you do deserve your one chance to rub it in. But I'll say I was choosing girl just to leave all the options open. Until later...
5 comments:
I just asked Nate and he predicts a boy, so I'm going with that. Blue is in your future! Nate said: "They need a boy in that family."
I'm guessing blue too. I will ask the expert what he thinks when he gets home from school. Trae hasn't been wrong yet.
My money is also on a little dude. =)
I have thought boy all along, and I have not yet been wrong ... HOWEVER it almost scares me into voting girl simply because everyone else is choosing boy. So with some uneasiness I vote GIRL, just so someone can be right. If I'm right, I WILL gloat. If all of the rest of you are right you do deserve your one chance to rub it in. But I'll say I was choosing girl just to leave all the options open. Until later...
I agree with mom, I think that the Y chromosones might be a little lacking in the Nieboer household (with the exception of Chris, of course).
Post a Comment